Flavorful and dare I say....MOIST, these muffins are nutritious, easy to whip up, and finally something the whole family will enjoy.
1) Preheat oven to 350
2) Grease or line muffin tins
3) Mash bananas- set aside
4) Sift or whisk together dry ingredients-set aside
5) Blend butter and sugar together until creamy
6) Mix in eggs, vanilla & milk in one at a time
7) Stir mashed banana into wet ingredients until just mixed
8) Gradually stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until it's well blended
9) Bake at 350 for approximately 20 minutes. See notes for other baking an sizes and times.
You can easily tweak this recipe to fit your families taste.
Any milk or milk substitute can be used, and it's delicious either way.
You can mix in one cup of blueberries, walnuts, or chocolate chips for more flavors!
I usually use the batter for a dozen regular sized muffins, and a dozen mini muffins. The mini muffins bake for 12 minutes, and the regular muffins baked for 22. The first time you bake them, keep a close eye on them....every oven is different. When the tops are golden brown, they're ready to come out! If you want to bake this batter in a small loaf pan, I would suggest baking it for 45-50 minutes.